Question
Posted by: K | 2011/03/03

Contraceptive

I''ve been on the pill minesse for the past few years and it has worked for me but due to change in my lifestyle I''ve been forgeting to take them recently and it is has been happening quite often. I don''t intend on falling pregnant in the near future and am considering the loop/mirena. How effective are these forms of contraceptives?

The Mirena is more than 99% effective and the copper IUCD about 97%.

2

Posted by: Lolo | 2011/03/04

they are very good, no chemicals involved you just insert it in and when you want to have children you take it out and fall preggies.

Reply to Lolo