Posted by: samantha | 2010-10-21

I''m 29 years old, lost my nephew about a month ago 15 years old tomorrow,anyway my period started aroun the time of his funral, 10 September for a few days,I have been feeling strange lately, I had periods from the 3 October and had headaces/migraines until the 15th October, my sex drive is gone, my husband complaining because I cannot explain to him whats wrong with me, I also dont know, moody, tired, just not myself,then I stopped taking the birth controls(triphasal) from Monday 18th October, and today,Thursday a period started again?could it be hormonal imblance?when do I start taking the pills again?

Expert ImageSinus Expert

This is an ENT forum so it seems you are on the wrong forum, but in any case. It sounds like you are suffering from depression.