Question
Posted by: samantha | 2010/10/21

contraceptive

I''m 29 years old, lost my nephew about a month ago 15 years old tomorrow,anyway my period started aroun the time of his funral, 10 September for a few days,I have been feeling strange lately, I had periods from the 3 October and had headaces/migraines until the 15th October, my sex drive is gone, my husband complaining because I cannot explain to him whats wrong with me, I also dont know, moody, tired, just not myself,then I stopped taking the birth controls(triphasal) from Monday 18th October, and today,Thursday a period started again?could it be hormonal imblance?when do I start taking the pills again?

Expert ImageHeadache expert

Dear Samantha,

I am only able to help with the headaches - I think you should ask the Gynaedoc. If you do get help, but the headaches persist, then I may be able to help

1
Posted by: Headache expert | 2010/10/21

Dear Samantha,

Reply to Headache expert