Question
Posted by: Betty | 2010-04-22

Contraceptive

Hi I''m using nur isterate for prevention and I want to quit as I want to use condom as a protection.Because I think if I can use nur isterate and condom for prevention I would take advantage when I''m running out of condom so I think if I can quit for injection I will be more carefull and responsible for my future. What''s your advise?Wrong or right

i would advise using both as the combined contraceptive effect is excellent. you must always use a condom to protect against hiv and sti'. if you dont think you can be responsibe enough if you use both than just make sure you always use a condom.

4
Posted by: candy | 2010-04-26

hi

Reply to candy
Posted by: Maryanne | 2010-04-22

Ladies, you can still get pregnant after using Nur isterate. I was on it for 3 years but still fell pregnant. Boomsie I agree with Betty you must visit a gynae.

Reply to Maryanne
Posted by: Betty | 2010-04-22

Boomsie just go and see gynaecologist,I was in the same problem before and I went to see gynae so my problem is resolved because I''m now having twins after that operation,its not a big operation,it''s a small one they call it laparoskoppie but he did few procedures.Go for it I swear its working if you listen to instruction of gynae.I used prevention more than five years before the twins.Please just go and see gynae then your problem will be solved.

Good Luck my dear, I wish you the best.

Reply to Betty
Posted by: boomsie | 2010-04-22

i used it my dear only for 6 months, now i cant get pregnant, and i am already off it for a year. so you were supposed to never even use it if you want to have babies in the future.
it makes you sterile for life.
believe me, i go to sleep with tears everynite cause i cant get pregnant.

Reply to boomsie