Question
Posted by: HELP | 2009/12/03

CONTRACEPTIVE

Hi my girlfriend is a nirse, about 3months she said she was using an injection for contraception becuase she was having a bleeding disorder when on her periods and be on terrible pain. is there something like that or was my girlfriend sleeping with another guy without protection. after starting to use it she said it makes her not to go on her periods. I dnt bliv this bt forced to take her word for it since she is a nurse but i have a feeling something was up. please advise.thanks

The injectable is used to help with bleeding problems and it does stop periods.

4

Oh, and having periods is not fun so your girlfriends not wanting to have them is perfectly acceptable. Maybe do some research on the internet on this kind of thing before you think the worse of your girlfriend?

The injection/ pill does help regulate periods and when put on the rite contraceptive, does reduce painful periods. Dude if you think your girlfriend is on the injection to sleep with other men you really need help.