Question
Posted by: Adele | 2009/06/25

Contraceptive

I would just like to know if i use the injection and don' t gwet my period wha happens to the blood.Can i get sick

I am not a medically trained sexologist, but as far as I understand it, the hormones in the contraceptive keep the lining of the uterus from thickening, this is what is usually shed when you 'bleed'. So, in short, there is no blood/lining to shed. Feel free to check this out with the gynae expert (gynaecologist) - go to Health 24 home page and look her up (gynaedoc) on the list of experts.