Question
Posted by: Suzie | 2010/10/11

Contraceptions

I''m having a lot of problems with the pill and my gynea don''t want me to be on it anymore. He aslo don''t think the iud is a good idea for me (he think it great for other women but not me) I''ve read about these two products is this a good form of contraceptives and does it cause infections, ok for long term use. Vaginal contraceptive foam and vaginal contraceptive inserts, Ortho Options Vaginal Contraceptive Foam and Encare. I do not want to get pregnant and just using condoms is dicy for me.

Hallo Suzi
Contraceptive foam/other local methods may not be sufficient and you will have to use condoms with it. Other alternatives are the 3 monthly progesterone injection or the progesterone infiltrated IUD (Mirena)

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/10/11

Hallo Suzi