Posted by: Chris | 2011-11-29

contraception suggestions

Good day,

Could you please assist. I have just started a relationship with my girlfriend and we are having a contraception issue. She has tried Yaz, Yasmin and Triphesamine (excuse the spelling) and she gets daily headaches and mood swings from them. She is also allergic to latex which makes using condoms expensive. The coil she believes is risky, as people fall pregnant on it and the injection is out due to not getting her period. On that matter, is it bad not to get your period on a monthly basis?

I am at a wits end and would like to resolve this matter quickly and enjoy sex without any concern. Have you any viable solutions?

Kind regards,

There is no problem with not having periods on the injection. This is because it thins the womb lining. Another option would be the Mirena.