Question

Contraception Pills

Good Morning

Can you please help me, I am currently on Yaz for the last six months, and have been dieting and exercising like always but have picked up a lot of weight. I was on Yasmine before, but got these terrible headaches once a month that would last for three days so I switched to Yaz, but now I have picked up so much weight and can''t seem to lose it and the headaches are still there.

I was thinking of switching over to Nordette or Tryphasil, but I really want to do my homework on this. Even on the Yasmine I could lose weight. Is there any information you can give me regarding this?

Yaz is supposed to cause less weight gain than other pills, so it is unlikely that you will lose weight on the other pills. However, each person reacts differently to a particular Pill.

1