Posted by: Tinkerbell | 2008-11-26

contraception pill

Dear Dr C
using the norlevo on 29 September for the 1st time of my entire life. Just after 24hrs of the incident. I drank it just because of my partner touched my virginia. We didn'  t have sex or penetration I had my period on 8, 29 October now waiting for November. Reading through some of the other posted adds that Norlevo contraception can disrupt your cycle is my?I am still a virgin and would like to stay until I got married. Notice dark spots on my cheeks where it could be possible of hormone change at the age of 35 could it be. When having my period makes me moody, breasts are swallow, stomach is bigger like 3months pregnant lady.I am deciding whether I should take nordett or Triphasil or perhase you can give advice which to use that don'  t gain weight. Thank you for listening and advice me.

Norlevo can disrupt your cycle.
Pigmentation is difficult to characterise. It is possible that it is hormonal. The premenstrual symptoms are normal.
Triphasil and Nordette are both good contraceptives. Most women do not gain any weight on either of them.

Posted by: Soretha | 2009-01-27

Dear Dr C.

How long after you have taken norlevo can you still experience side efficts like - irregular menstural cycles?

Reply to Soretha
Posted by: Tinkerbell | 2008-11-27

Dear OK

I wasn' t sure whether he touched his penis and afterwards he touched my vagina. This was my 1st time when man touched vagina. I don' t enjoy ii. It feel uncomfortable and asked to stop. Why I used norlevo because his hands might have sperms on it and 2days after the incident i felt nausea at the breakfast table. thought I might be pregnant. Yeah LOL!!! but its was something I ate. LOL!!! He bought the Norlevo. I am extra careful.

Reply to Tinkerbell
Posted by: ok | 2008-11-27

So come again why you are taking Norlevo. Did your partner touch your vagina with his penis? Yes Norlevo does interfer with your cycle and you should be careful not to use it unless it is absolutely necessary

Reply to ok