Posted by: michelle | 2011-10-31

contraception and PCOS

I was diagnosed with PCOS 8 years ago, obviously with that comes visibly more male features and almost zero period, for me any way. i have met a fabulous man recently and have discussed all this stuff with him, and he is so very understanding. i would like to get my body into a regular pattern and would like to see if by doing that i might be able to lose some of these nasty male features(if at all possible). Is there a contraceptive you can recommend with quite a high level of estrogen.

It will be best to consult a gynaecologist, as PCOS can be treated with more than just a high estrogen containing contraceptive. Please refer to the following link for a detailed explanation, in order to understand your condition more clearly: