Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2012/08/13

Contraception and menstration

Before I went onto the pill I suffered with terrible mentrual cramps, I then went onto the pill (have been on the pill for 6 yrs)and now do not suffer with any cramps. Is it possible that the pill is masking the symptoms of endometriosis or dysmenorrhoea? What other conditions could the pill mask? Also, is it possible that the pill depleats or lowers ones sex drive/libido?

No, the Pill helps for 'normal' menstrual cramps, That is one of its advantages. It does not mask anything. It also can suppress/treat endometriosis if you have it. Many women do complain of decreased libido on the Pill.

4

Posted by: didimalo | 2012/08/14

since i use neustrate my menstruation is not clear,and i lost sexual taste

Reply to didimalo
Posted by: didimalo | 2012/08/14

Reply to didimalo
Posted by: didimalo | 2012/08/14

since i use neustrate my menstruation is not clear,and i lost sexual abitite.

Reply to didimalo