Question
Posted by: Pearl | 2012/04/18

Contraception

I have tried different types of oral contraceptions and injections. They all course me to have fibroids. I have had 3 c-sections, 2 of which are for child birth and one laparatomy and laparascope to remove the fibroids.

I am currently using only condoms and my husband is complaining.

I wanted to tie my tubes and my gynea told me that making an insision is risky, I would have to do another c-section to tie my tubes. I am so stressed about this coz I just don''t want to go through anotherc-section procedure. What should I do. What are my options.

You could try the Mirena.

1

You could try the Mirena.