Question
Posted by: Buyisile | 2011/03/28

Contraception

I have been using Microval for the past year after the birt of my daughter, now recently I went to the clinic for them and they have gave me something else, I have ask the caregiver why is she giving me something else because I want microval, she said to me its the same its only the packaging that has changed. when I look at them they are written Hy-Sun and I have been on my periods ever since I have started drinking them, its 2 weeks now. Please advise is it normal or I have to go and see the doctor?

Microval is generally only used during breastfeeding as it is not as effective as the combined pill. I do not know Hy-Sun and, if you are bleeding, you should go back to the clinic.

1