Question
Posted by: Candice | 2010/07/20

Contraception

Hey. I have been on Triphasil for the past six years. Everytime my fiance and I have sex I let him " pull out" , which he hates doing, but I am so afraid off falling pregnant now. We do plan to have another child, but only after the marraige.

I would like to know just how save is these pills. I take them at 9 every night. Is it save for him to ejaculate inside.\

Please help, he is getting upset over this now

Please post your question on the gynae forum - they will be in the best position to answer you

2
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/07/21

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: lod25 | 2010/07/20

yes its safe as long as u dont skip a pill.i have been on the pill for 7 years my husband ejaculates in side me always i have never fallen pregnant,im 100% sure it will be safe

Reply to lod25