Question
Posted by: AYA | 2010/06/15

Contraception

Dear Doc

i was suppose to go and get my depo injection last week wednesday,i couldnt because i couldnt afford to see the doctor,its almost a week now and ive started spotting,is it possible for me to get the injection even though im late and where can i get it cheaper or for free?and what changes will happen to my body or menstrual cycle since ive missed an injection?please help.

A

Hallo Aya
You should be able to get it for free at municipal clinics. You can get it even if it is a week late. If you get it as soon as possible it should not have any side effects on your cycle.
dr Bets

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/06/15

Hallo Aya
dr Bets