Question
Posted by: Ants | 2010/05/13

Contraception

I have been on the contraception on and off for about a month now due to illness and other medication I have been taking. I started with a new pack and is currently on day 6. I know the pack says that you are only save from pregnancy on day 7. Had unprotected sex on day 6, could I have conceived? Secondly, last week I took teh Levonelle emergency contarception pill as well. How often can one take this? Can I get another pack today about a week after?

It is possible that you conceieved. The emergency pill should ot be used more than once a month.

1