Question
Posted by: meedu | 2009-11-07

contraception

i' ve started using contraception pills for about 3months and it was my first time and somehow i mixed up the dates now i need to know how i can prevent pregnancy coz ive just been with my patner, please help i can not afford having a baby.

You can take the morning after pill if it is within 72 hours of intercourse. Also use extra precautions for the next two weeks.

2
Posted by: gontse | 2009-11-09

meedu i would advice to take the injuction igot my fisrt child on pills same story mixed up ther' s no turning back if you did not take mornig after pills.Pills are like this if you mixed them up or missed them you goinna be preggies noways and you gonna love the child go and see the doctor gud luck!

Reply to gontse
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2009-11-09