Question
Posted by: NKATEKO | 2009/10/21

CONTRACEPTION

I want to know if it' s possible to be pregnant while using injection. I started using injection in August 2009, it was the two month one. I saw my period on the 2nd September 2009, but this month there is nothing.

Dear Nkateko,

The Injectable contraceptive is one of the most effective available, and one of the "side effects" is that periods become irregular so that you may have spotting or bleeding at any time, and the longer you use it you may not have any periods at all, and this is perfectly safe and does not mean you are pregnant provided you were checked before you started. As you are due to have your next injection do discuss your concerns with the doctor or nurse who gives it to you.

2
Posted by: Sexologist | 2009/10/24

Dear Nkateko,

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: dedye | 2009/10/22

firstly we must know
wich injection are you using

Reply to dedye