Question
Posted by: ZO | 2009/02/16

CONTRACEPTION

I' M CURRENTLY BREASTFEEDING AND WOULD LIKE TO TAKE PREVENTION PILLS. I HAVE ACNE AND TRIPHASIL PILLS ARE FOR WOMEN WITH OILY SKIN AND ACNE. I HAVEN' T HAD MY PERIODS BUT MY SKIN IS FRUSTRATING ME, I' VE LOST MY SELF-CONFIDENCE. PLEASE ADVICE.

I would strongly recommend that you seek the professional advice from you general practitioner/gynecologist with regards assistance to medication and the resolution of the symptoms that you are experiencing. Physical discomfort could have a huge impact on our emotional and psychological discomfort. My suggestion is first to seek medical assistance and then you could also explore the assistance of a psychologist to assist your emotional discomfort and low self-confidence.

A website that could be helpful is www.sexualhealth.co.za. You are welcome to phone the SASHA Helpline – 0860 100 262; and a facilitator will be able to assist you in finding a practitioner as close as possible to you.