Question
Posted by: Cilla | 2008/12/11

contra indications of contraceptives

this email is also part of my previous email, inconnection with my period stopping for 2nd month now, after using jeny FMP contraceptive. i did not mention, that i am on the pill, to normalise my hormones, and because i get terrible acne. my husband had a vasectomy 2yrs ago, so pregnancy is out of the question. is it possible that the jeny FMP is too strong and takes my period away. i have been on jeny for 3 months.

thanks
cilla

HI Cilla see my answer below - it should not stop your period unless you take the active pills constantly without taking a week's inactive pills inbetween cycles