Question
Posted by: Honey | 2009/01/09

Contours Express

Hi Doc, would like to know if you familiar with Contours Express gym for ladies. I am considering to join in Feb. Thanks

Hi Honey

I must confess I'm not. Do you know what they offer? You have to be on the lookout for fads and promised miracles, and also claims of "achieve results with minimal time". The one thing you can be sure if is that there is no magic bullet, so don't fall for that kind of marketing. Other than this, I am guessing as to what they offer, so if you can be more specific about it, I can help, otherwise, guesswork from me. Sorry.

Ross