Question
Posted by: Li | 2010-01-07

Continuous spotting

I have been using Triphasil for almost 2 years now. And I recently tried to skip my period by skipping the placebo pills. The first few days I did not get my period but then I got it eventually. I did not stop taking the pills. It has been 8 days since I got my period and I am still spotting throughout the day. Is this normal? What can I do to make it stop? I am very frustrated. I have never had my period longer than 5 days. Please help.

It often does not work well to try to skip periods on Triphasil because of the different concentrations of hormones in the different pills. This is probaby the cause for the spotting. Ther best thing now is just to carry on with the Pills and it will stop in due course.

2
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-01-11

Posted by: Li | 2010-01-07

I am 21 years old.

Reply to Li