Question
Posted by: Omosh | 2010-10-18

Continuous bleeding/periods

Hi Doc,
My woman''s periods are not coming to an end. She tells me that she also bleeds when urinating. She had taken an emergency pill just on the day one of her periods last Saturday 09 October.

She has had complications with her pregnancy 6 years ago - to an extent that she was told that she may never have children. What could be the problem right now?

Please help.

Hallo Omosh
She may have a bleeding disorder or a low platelet count. She needs to see her doctor for blood tests and may be a prescription to stop the bleeding (e.g Cyclokapron)

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010-10-19

Hallo Omosh