Posted by: charity | 2009-08-06

continuous bleeding

after misscarriage i have neva stopped bleeding,that was 5 mnths ago.pls help

you should consult with your general practitioner or gynaecologist to identify the cause of bleeding and especially to ensure there are no retained products in your uterus. prolonged bleeding can also cause anaemeia and this needs to be attended to.

Posted by: Anon | 2009-08-07

While I do sympathize with Charity, I must agree with " A"  it is really foolish to wait so long to see a doctor with something as serious as this, it is beyond me how it' s possible that someone would wait so long....LUDICROUS!!!!

Posted by: Katie | 2009-08-07

thank you A if you have never lost a child or gone through the grieving then we do not expect you to understand, yes life stands still for some people. so if you have nothing constructive or remotely helpfull to say please do not comemnt last time i checked this forum was for help not negative critism.

Sorry for your loss Charity, plesae see your gp or Gynea ASAP
you can also post your concern on the gynea forum.

Reply to Katie
Posted by: A | 2009-08-07

For crying out loud, why have you not seen a doctor??????
I cannot fathom why on earth peole wait 5 months with a serious peoblem like this.

Reply to A
Posted by: v | 2009-08-06

Terribly sorry to hear of your loss.
Please go see a gynae asap!

Reply to v