Question
Posted by: Jo | 2010-05-05

Continuos bleeding

I started taking Yaz on first day of my period ( started in the silver section) >  Now on my second last pill but have been bleeding all the way thoiugh the month/ pack and it is also heavier in the silver section. Must l give it some time for my body to adjust? very annoying and expensive>  was not on the pill or any other form of contraception before this. Is there a problem.

Hallo Jo
20% of women get breakthrough bleeding in the first cycle. Give it another month but if you still continuously bleed ask your doctor to re-look the prescription, it may not be the right pill for you.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010-05-05

Hallo Jo

Reply to cyberdoc