Question
Posted by: Soraya | 2010-01-25

Continues Painful neck and shoulders

Hi. I am 39 years old and have been suffering from neck and shoulder pains for a long time, been for 3 physio sessions but still the same pain, I am starting to feel pains down my left arm up until my wrist, please advise any medication or refer me to a good specialist

Expert ImageHealthy Bones

Dear Soraya
i suggest you make an appointment with a neurosurgeon who can determine whether there are any nerves involved. It could be a pinched nerve higher up in the spine - this could be the result of several things- have it checked out before you start any treatment.

1
Posted by: Healthy Bones | 2010-01-25

Dear Soraya

Reply to Healthy Bones