Question

Continued bleeding after period

I tale Ginette a contraceptive pill and missed three days by mistake. thinking I would just start ober i took the pill again the next day at the normal time. However the next day i started menstruating. I assumed that it was just because of the three days that i missed and would stop soon enough. However the bleeding has continued longer than my normal period time. should I be worried?

This is most likely related to the missed pills which have upset your cycle.

1

I have been in period for 3 weeks,have last used depo in November.What could be the cause?