Question
Posted by: C | 2012/12/09

Conterceptive

Good Morning

I (34years) have been using Femodene oral contreceptive for the past 10+ years. Not for conterceptive purposes but to regulate and lessen my periods, as i am a heavy bleeder.
I recently learned that i can get Oralcon from my local clinic for free. This makes a great financial diff. How does the two compare in general? I notice they have one ingredient in commen: Ethinylestradiol. Will the switch have an influence on my hormones, periods and thyriod?

Thanx

They are similar though the doses of hormone are different. It is hard to say what effects a change would have as it varies from person to person. It is worth a try.