Question
Posted by: Jolene Kruger | 2010/02/25

Contagious flu

Good Morning I am really concerned about flu that is going around, one of the ladys at my work started with it, a runny nose , sore throat and coughing. Since then about 5 of our staff members have the same symptoms including me. My son started with the symptoms aswell, and infromed me that a stack load of kids at the school had the same symptoms.

What concerns me aswell, is that i am in touch with frineds on face book and sms, and we are not in contact with each other, but they experiencing the same symptoms. We are in Johannesburg, and i would like to know if there is something to be concerned about Thank you for your time i hope you can answer my concerns

Hallo Jolene
There is a bit of "summer flu" doing the rounds at the moment, but it is not worse than the normal flu we see on average.
dr Bets

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/02/26

Hallo Jolene
dr Bets

Reply to cyberdoc