Question
Posted by: Marsh | 2010/01/13

Contact lenses

I have bought contact lenses twice and i face the same problem. When i do the eye test i get the correct vision which is sharp and clear but when i get the contact lenses with the prescription, the contact lenses are not as clear as they should be. Can i get contact lenses with a sharp and clear vision?

Hallo Marsh
You probaby have astigmatism and not all contact lenses correct this. You do however get soft contact lenses with a weight at the bottom which help for astigmatism too. Discuss with your opthalmologist.

2

Hi Marsh

I had the same problem. I think it because when you do your eye test there is a distance all be it small to your eye, where as your contact lens sits on the eye. To cater for this all be it small correction, do the test with your contact lenses on and then order the correct pair of lenses. This should work.

Anon

Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/01/13

Hallo Marsh

Reply to cyberdoc