Question
Posted by: Rene Bosman | 2012-04-05

Contact

Dear Prof Simpson

I would like to get your comments on the findings of a research paper that was published last month in the Journal of Affective Disorders, but can''t seem to find an e-mail address for you on the web. Would you please be so kind as to send a response to my e-mail address so that I can contact you directly.

Rene

Dear Rene,
There are indeed good reasons why there is not an e-mail address on the website - I am no able to make myself available via e-mail. If your query about the paper you read ( I can't afford to access that journal ) might be of general interest, perhaps you can summarize it within a short question you can post here in the forum ?

2

Dear Rene,

Posted by: Obvious | 2012-04-05

There is a reason you cannot find an address..............

Reply to Obvious