Question
Posted by: geez | 2012/03/09

contact

I met this guy but it feels like if I dont make contact with him, he won''t with me. So anyway this morning I get an sms from him saying that I must have a great weekend (because I am going away for the weekend). So I take this as though I am not going to hear from him the weekend. So I ask him about this and his reply was that of course I will hear from him the whole weekend. Well that was this morning at 09h00 and nothing since....is the ball in his court now to contact me?

Sounds like, in the phrase that was popular a while back, maybe he's not all that into you ? I think many relationships get damaged by the unrealistic and unfair expectation some folks have that their friend must be in frequent if not constant contact with them every day. If you're going away for the weekend, enjoy it - that enjoyment shouldn't depend on him sending an SMS every hour.
Leave it to him to contact you, and try to be less demanding - those who demand more end up getting less.

2
Posted by: Bee | 2012/03/09

Yes, please don''t contact him. Let him contact you first.

Reply to Bee