Question
Posted by: stoney | 2008/08/14

constipsted &  bloated

Hi my 1 year old bul mastiff is very bloated and constipated.I am feeding it lifestyle protector adult dog food, What can be the cause &  how can I treat and prevent this in the future?Thank you

Dear Stoney

Go to your vet or vetshop and ask for some advice on diets. Some good dog from vets/vetshops is a lot more affordable than people may think. Ultradog is a top seller in SA and very well priced.

1
Posted by: stoney | 2008/08/14

thank u I ve been and apparently the dogs tummy is full of fluids The vet has send blood for test but believe this could be some type of liver disease what do you think I am especially concerned since our previous dog a staffie died last year the symptoms was the same and our Vet could not give a good explanation! thank you

Reply to stoney