Constipation Problem

I am constanly constipated, and also suffering from bleeding piles. I am also most of time bloated and has excessive gas espesssialy after having a meal. Can you please advice what i can do to relief my stuation.

Expert ImageNatural health

your digestive juices might not be working 100%. this could be due to age, eating to much at one time, drinking whilst eating, eating too fast ect. You need to drink 2 liters of water daily, exercise and eat enough fibre. you can try Iberogast for the above symptoms. Medford makes a suppositry for piles that work very successful. they are in PTA.

Dr Debbie

I have 3 ulcers on my stomach &  not sure what to eat. discomfort feeling on my stomach really bloated, I struggle to go to the toilet &  is constipated at this stage, what can i user for the constipation &  what diet plan should i follow? is ulcers curable?