Question
Posted by: Landie | 2012-07-02

*..constipation and menstruation..*

Good day. My name is Monica and I''m I''ve been struggling with constipation for the last two weeks. I''ve tried so many things already like Aloe Juice, Oranges, Pitted Dates and also several pills that is supposed to help, but nothing seems to work. At the moment my tummy is swollen and I got cramps that makes me very uncomfortable. I also started menstruating yesterday, and I''m bleeding a whole lot more than usual. Like this morning, my bed was full and I had to wash everything. In two hours a tampon and my pad was full. Does this have anything to do with me being constipated?

I don't think that it has anything to do with the constipation. See your gynaecologist to assess the bleeding.

3
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2012-07-09

Posted by: Sammo | 2012-07-05

I reccommend Laxette for consitpation it costs about R35.00 over the counter- Works like a bomd, however with the menstruation - you need to seen your gynea

Reply to Sammo
Posted by: Hyla | 2012-07-02

Monica, personally i wld recommend u go see your gp soonest... all the best...

Reply to Hyla