Question
Posted by: InPain | 2009/10/15

constipation and hermorhoids

I suffer from constipation and hermorhoids. I cannot have a normal bowel movement, i sometimes take a week without going to the loo.I' m always constipated. I rely on laxatives to go to the loo.
I eat a lot of high fibre foods, lots of veges and water, i excesize regulary BUT i' m still constipated. Please advise

Dear In pain
Try using Fibogel orange each night with a full glass of water and adding Probiotics 3 times a day(or Activia yogurt daily). You can then use a gliserin suppository every 2-3 morning if you don't have a normal bowel movement. Some laxatives make the bowel lazy so rather avoid using the stimulating kind long term. If the fybogel does not work, you can also try Lactulose as alternative.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009/10/15

Dear In pain

Reply to cyberdoc