Posted by: Anon | 2012-11-20

Dear Cyber Doc

Please advise what I can I do or take to reduce my constipation. I try my best to eat high fibre food, drink water etc but my stomach just doesnt want to budge.

You can take Laxette syrup twice daily for 14 days. Two Soflax tablets at night for 30 days and fibre capsules on a daily basis. If this does not alleviate your constipation, I suggest that you consult a gastroenterologist for tests. If you are over 50, you should consult a gastroenterologist for a colonoscopy, as this is a good tool to detect colon cancer/pathology.

Posted by: Anon | 2012-11-29

Dear Dr Anrich

Tnx for your response, please advise if i''m supposed to take them concurrently? (the laxette syrup, soflax tablest &  fibre capsules).