Posted by: Anon | 2011-09-21

Hi there,

I am 24 years old and i have been suffering with chronic constipation. My gastro doc prescribed Movicol, and I have been taking it for a little over 3 weeks. I just wanted to check how safe it is to use and whether you can use it long term. It has really helped with my constipation.

Hope you can help, thanks for your time

Movicol is a very safe product to use over a long period of time.

Posted by: Bon | 2011-09-22

I think this is really safe to use, it can be taken during pregnancy and also be given to babies and small children alike, it basically works in conjunction with water which works through your bowels as far as I know it''s pretty safe.

Reply to Bon