Question
Posted by: Vuyo | 2010-11-09

Constipation

I have used Ciplatrim slimming tablets for a month and I am now struggling with piles and constipation in so much that my legs are even painfull. Its a struggle whenever visit the loo. I have been eating All -Bran flakes, drinking milk, juice, eating huge amounts of vegetables. I have been avoiding starch and bread at all costs. Please help, I''m in so much pain.

Dear Vuyo
The first thing you Must do, is to contact the doctor who prescribe the Ciplatrim for you so that he/she can assess your constipation because it may be so severe that you require medication such as a laxative or Fybogel to assist you with passing stools. The doctor will also advise what you need to do about the piles. Once your bowel movements have returned to a more normal pattern, you may need to increase your intake of dietary fibre which will mean that you have to eat wholewheat bread or high-fibre cereals or add 1-2 tablespoons of wheat bran to your breakfast cereal. Other foods that promote bowel movements include cooked dried fruit - use 2-3 tablespoons of boiled prunes with your high-fibre breakfast cereal. Click on 'Diet n Food' at the top of this page and then on 'Food as medicine" and read the articles under 'Healthy colon', which will also tell you about the use of probiotics ("good microorganisms") which promote bowel regularity. Drink 2-3 glasses of water a day to help the fibre swell up to promote bowel movements and do some regular exercise when you feel better like going for a walk to also get your metabolism activated.
But first see the doctor because from what you say, I reckon you need some treatment urgently.

2
Posted by: Jacqui | 2010-11-09

Hi Vuyo
We have a stunning product called ''Pur Aloe &  Hoodia Juice"  which eliminates constipation,bloatedness etc. You can visit our Facebook page on " Pur Aloe &  Hoodia Juice" . It will get to work within a day already!!!
Jacqui

Reply to Jacqui
Posted by: DietDoc | 2010-11-09

Dear Vuyo