Question
Posted by: Elsa | 2010/05/21

Constipation

I have recently been suffering from constipation. I have used Movicol but I am struggling to get a regular bowel. I am not sure what I can use on a continuous basis that will help.
I do drink a lot of water, but what else can I do? I might not get enough fibre in my diet, but I do not know what to eat in order to get enough fibre in to keep me regular?

Dear Elsa
If you suffer from constipation, click on 'DietnFood' at the top of this page and then on 'Food as medicine" and read the articles under 'Healthy colon', for ideas on how to stay regular without having to take medications.

2
Posted by: P | 2010/05/25

Hi. Movico is safe to use for many years (as I''ve been doing)as it''s not a ''laxative''. My doc recommended it.

Reply to P

Dear Elsa