Question
Posted by: amy | 2009/11/02

constipation

hi please help...i don' t have proper bowl movement which sometimes leads to a really pain back ache where i can' t even walk...i normally take movical and after 2 days it goes away. should this be a need for concern.

Hallo amy
Maybe you should take something regularly to keep the bowel soft - you can use something like Fybogel orange, or Lactulose daily to keep stool soft - this will not harm the bowel or cause dependancy.

3
Posted by: amy | 2009/11/03

thanks for the advise..will definatley try it

Reply to amy

My personal experience is to stay away from movicol.
Aloe ( timjan )its liquid or aloe crystals ,you can find it at the Liquor store and some pharmacies. Breakfast is then very important, fruit, dried fruit with some yogurt/milk and bran cereals does the thing for me. Also sometimes a cup of coffee first thing in the morning. Sometimes it feels like there is noting going on there, no movement no matter what you do , so I do understand. Lots of water, exercise and another thing is Probiflora...try it for a month and see if it makes a difference. I use the 9 strain for different reasons, but speak to the pharmacist or the h24 doc. will tell you. What ever you do is never an immediate problem solver, if it works for you, you need to work it into your routine, that is why the natural way is the better way.

Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009/11/02

Hallo amy

Reply to cyberdoc