Question
Posted by: Suri | 2009/07/09

constipation

These days I' m finding myself suffering from constipation, or passing hard stools. I don' t think I' ve changed myy diet. I find myself wanting to go to the toilet almost every second day which is normal for me, but the difference is the stools are hard and it' s painful. I also feel the pain hous later. If I wen to the toilet before going to bad , I won' r be able to sleep the whole night because of pain in my butt, sometime when I wipe there is blood also. how can I stop this, it has been goung on fo more than a month now. I' m 31 years female

Dear Suri
It may be caused by stress or drinking too little water - try using Duphalac ( or Lactulose) or Fibogel orange to soften the stools daily.

3
Posted by: Pippa | 2009/07/11

Buy Irri-Col , Colon support, from the Unique make, I have IBS and went to many dr etc. etc. taking many expensive pills over the years etc. and you know what you buy these from Clicks, Pnp, Checkers etc. for about R149 for 60 pills. Take 2 a day, it sorts out the bloated feeling and makes you regular, really a wonder pill, let know if it helped you. Blessings

Reply to Pippa
Posted by: Kristen | 2009/07/10

You probably have irritable bowel syndrome. Try Dupholac to soften the stool. My doc put me on Movicol to sort out the constipation and make me regular. All bran works wonders too.

Reply to Kristen
Posted by: Kristen | 2009/07/10

Reply to Kristen