I suffer from a spastic colon and i' m currently using Prosit. It work wonders. I take 2 at night and firtst thing in the morning i am able to go to the toilet. I' m currently on a low GI diet, i wanted to know if prozits are good for your colon, are they natural and can you become dependent on it and make your bowl or coclon lazy.

The say that prosits are: Made from Cape Aloe Ferox, Prosit is one of the most potent blood purifiers and colon cleanser available locally.

The following conditions have shown positive response to Prosit:

n Blood pressure and blood sugar
n Spastic colon and constipation
n Liver and gallbladder
n Improving the immune system
n Cholesterol levels decrease

Expert ImageNatural health

I know alot of patients that use this product with success. I would however encourage the body to eliminate naturally. If you skip a bowel movement daily because you are not using the prosit it means your body is becoming used to the product. i would advise drinking 2 liters water daily, eat enough fibre and exercise regularly.

Dr Debbie