Posted by: Ends Wits | 2009-04-06

Please I am at my ends wits with my stomach, I have IBS and a Spastic Colon as well as a Hernia. So I have to watch what I eat all the time.

About 4 weeks ago I had a tummy bug for about 10 days dr put me on a antibiotic it helped but now I have trouble going to the toilet and its not for the lack of trying.

I have taken Senna, Ducolax Sup and tabs, Liquid Paraffin. I dont have feel any sensation to go to the toilet at all. Even with the above. My tummy does go but only a little bit if I take something but i dont want to keep taking it makes the bowl lazy.

So for about a week now I have not been able to go properly and I am getting worried. I feel bloated and uncomfortable.

Is there any thing else that I can do at home that can help me.
I know of Colon Prep will that work.

Pls advise.

Hallo Ends Wits
Try Movicol - it won't make the bowel lazy, combine with Dulcolax/Glycerine suppositories.