Question
Posted by: babyt | 2009-03-18

constipation

i am suffering from constipation its been three weeks now and i don' t even go to the toilet you know bowl habit please help me wat must i do and i am pregnat

Apart from the other suggestions, you can also take Senokot if necessary.

4
Posted by: Murtle | 2009-03-18

When I was pregnant , my doctor suggested I try half a paw paw with brown sugar in the morning. It worked wonderfully. Or try liquorice I find when I eat liquorice my stomach works

Reply to Murtle
Posted by: mum | 2009-03-18

I am 24 weeks pregnant and have the same problem.I have been having weet- bix or kelloggs high fibre every morning for breakfeast.It has really worked. Also drink lots of fresh milk, 2-3 times a day.
Hope you feel better.

Reply to mum
Posted by: mum of 4 | 2009-03-18

have u tried eating prunes ? or other fruit with skins on eg apples.pears u need to see a doctor asap

Reply to mum of 4
Posted by: babyt | 2009-03-18

please reply my question i realy need your help

Reply to babyt