Question
Posted by: Nads | 2008/07/15

CONSTIPATION

Hi, I suffer with bad constipation. I've heard of the colonix treatment and am very much interested in looking into this. Can you please refer me to a someone who does this procedure and also advise on this procedure.

Expert ImageNatural health

hi

i can assist you if you are in gauteng. which area are you in ?

DR Debbie

2
Posted by: shiru | 2008/08/13

does anyone know where i can get good colon lceansing kits.. i have seen them on american websites but nothing in SA except wantitall.co.za.. not sure i want to buy it online. i am based in cape town. who can help?
\

Reply to shiru
Posted by: Nads | 2008/08/12

Yes I am in Gauteng...I work in the Sandton area and live in Centurion...can you also tell me a little about teh procedure..

Reply to Nads