Question
Posted by: Mia Hattingh | 2012/09/17

Constipated

Hi I am a 20year old girl experiencing some sort of constipation.Normally my metabolism is very fast.I feel bloated and have stomach aches and cramps.There is stool,it just doesn''t want to come out no matter how hard I try.I have tried eating dried peaches and I have taken laxative,still no changes.I normally " go"  at least once a day,but it''s been 3 days and it really hurts.

Expert ImageNatural health

hi

There is a possibility you might have an obstructed bowel - particularly if you have pain. I suggest to consult with a practitioner as this can cause serious problems particularly if you have tried laxatives already.

Kind regards
Dr Debbie
www.drdebbie.co.za