Question
Posted by: Jacky | 2010-01-06

Constipated

I' m taking fybogel for constipation and just want to know, 1) can i take this safely without the product making my intestines ' lazy'  to do their work, i just take it until my digestive system is restored works better again. 2) Can i take this after meals with my toehr vit and supplentments or will this interfere with obsorption?

Hallo Jacky
Fibogel won't make your bowel lazy - it is 100% safe to use longterm. Hi-fibre may affect absorbtion of certain minerals like Iron - so rather take it an hour before or after a meal.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010-01-06

Hallo Jacky

Reply to cyberdoc