Question
Posted by: Help | 2009/11/09

Constantly worried

Dear Cybershrink,
It feels as if I am driving myself crazy. I am a constant worrier. Its always about the ' what if' s'  and all sorts of crazy thoughts all the time. I am always stressing about my loved ones and issues that concern them but it leaves me feeling drained out. I cant help the worrying but its driving me insane. Please assist

OK, could well be an Anxiety Disorder, which responds well to Cognitive-Behaviour Therapy ( CBT ) a specific form of counselling, and to some medication, including the use of some drugs also used to treat Depression. But the first step would be to see a good local shrink for a proper assessment and diagnosis, and then a discussion or your treatment options, based on that

1